NIKON SWEET SUMMER GIVEAWAY "SWEEPSTAKES"OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Carman’s Foto Source & Fairview Photo Lab and Nikon Corporation.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on June 9th, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 30, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal Ontario resident. Must be 18 years of age or older with an active email address. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Sweepstakes Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE ODDS OF WINNING. During the Sweepstakes Period, you must log onto http://www.carmans.com/sweetsummer and follow the instructions to complete the registration form, including your full name, address, valid e-mail address, complete mailing address, telephone number and other information requested, and clicking the enter link.
You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will be provided an option at the time of entry to receive additional offers and updates with respect to other products and promotions offered by Carman’s Foto Source & Fairview Photo Lab. You will also be given the opportunity to take advantage of other offers exclusive to entrants.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on September 5th 2014. The drawing will be conducted by a computer program that randomly chooses Winners from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. For All Prizes: Prize(s) have no cash value and are non-transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
7. Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize of a Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera will be awarded. (“Grand Prize”)
8. Notification of Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on the day of drawing, September 5th 2014. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days, is ineligible, and/or fails to claim a prize, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsors’ will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a prize winner, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. Grand Prize Claiming: Following confirmation as a Grand Prize winner in accordance with the contest’s Official Rules, the Grand Prize winner will be given instructions and a deadline via email as to where and when they must claim the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize must be claimed in person and the Prize Winner must provide valid identification upon the time of claiming. In order to claim the Grand Prize, the Prize Winner must answer a mathematical skill-testing question correctly. Failure to answer the mathematical skill-testing question correctly will result in ineligibility. Potential winners who fail either to claim the Grand Prize, or inform the Sponsors’ of his/her inability to claim the Grand Prize before the deadline, as instructed, will forfeit the Grand Prize.
10. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information: By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”) each Contest entrant grants permission to the Contest Sponsors’ to collection and use of the Registrant Information. Except to the extent restricted by applicable law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to Sponsor’s collection and use of their personal data and acknowledge that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. Unless expressly agreed to, personal data will only be used for the purpose of administering the contest and notifying entrants if they have been selected as an eligible prize winner. Such data will not be misused, and will be stored only with the Sponsor for the purposes identified in these Official Rules.